delivery and returns
All items are handmade and ready and shipped within a week. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery after your order has left our warehouse.
Your order will be delivered to the address you specified, we send track & trace codes on request.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can send it back to us within 30 days.
You have within 30 days to return or exchange an item for a different color or size. We’ll give you a full refund within 30 days (or refund the difference, if any, in the case of exchanges) We refund by the same method you used to pay. Please note that it is not possible to get a cash refund in our store.
We will refund the total amount within the Netherlands. Outside the Netherlands we’ll refund your purchase minus shipping costs. We cannot refund your extra shipping costs for sending it back.
We advise you to send the package with a tracking code.
We can only refund unworn, undamaged jewelry in the original package.
Download the return form here
Custom made items, or items with special adjustments can not be returned. Or exchanged for other items.
Taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Charlotte Wooning is not responsible for any actions taken by customs on your package during delivery. Charlotte Wooning has no control over this.
The buyer is responsible for any custom charges that may be applied to your package. Customs determines these charges, and Charlotte Wooning has no way of knowing what these charges may be.
We are not responsible for packages getting lost or delivered to the wrong adres due to a mistake in the adres.
We will of course to everything in our power to help you get your package.
return or exchange an item
1. Please contact us to let us know if you wish to return or exchange an item.
2. Pack your item in the original packaging box and envelope (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much you can).
3. Fill in the returns form. Add the details of the new size or colour that you would like in exchange. Put the note inside the parcel.
4. Cut out return label and attach it to the outside of the parcel, making sure that you remove or cover the original address label.
5. Take the parcel to your post office. Charlotte Wooning is not responsible for the extra shipping costs.